Garage Door Repair
Garage Door Repair Service By Olympus Garage Door Repair Garland TX
Your One-Stop Shop in Garage Door Repair
Garage Doors Garland has been known in the industry of providing efficient and exceptional garage door services in Garland, Texas. As our garage door goes through a lot of wear and tear in a day, there is a great chance it could break sooner than we expected. The cost of replacement for a garage door is expensive; thus, repairing it at the early onset of damage should save us money. A well-repaired garage door will also eliminate any potential safety risk to family members, particularly to children.
With this in mind, you can call our dedicated and helpful customer service operator any time of the day for your urgent repair needs. The company uses the state-of-the-art technology in garage door repair and employing the best people to do the work, you are assured that your concern will be addressed as soon as you need it. Aside from the technology, we provide the best materials such as openers, springs and rollers for your garage doors. We also have an on-the-day garage doors repair service which is on-call when you need it. We will walk you through the options available and what would match your budget and need. Aside from our service, we also take pride in giving our clients the top of the line choices in garage door openers, rollers, springs and other parts of the door. We would love to hear from you! Call the experts in garage door repair and get nothing but the best service you deserve.
Easy Steps to Take Care of Your Garage Door
Show your garage door some tender loving care to keep it operating smoothly. You can do regular maintenance and preventive care, which could save you from availing garage doors repair services. As owner, take note of what happens to your door whenever you use it. Make sure all parts are moving smoothly and grinds silently without scraping noises. Also, tighten up the hardware which includes all the bolts and roller brackets with a socket wrench. If the door is imbalanced, the opener will have to exert more effort. Please remember that the adjustment of your garage door spring is best taken care of by skilled repair technicians. The rollers, on the other hand, have to be checked twice each year and replaced every 7 years or so. Moreover, replace the rubber weather seal strip beneath the door once it becomes cracked or brittle o. Keep your garage door parts greased up by using white lithium grease of the opener’s chain of screw and a spray lubricant.
Finally, don’t forget to examine the door itself. If your door is made of wood, it will have to be checked for warp and water damage, as well as for damaged and chipped paint. Meanwhile, steel doors may have rusted and needed to be sanded and painted again. Do regularly wash your door using a mild all-purpose cleaner. These are easy know-how that will help you add years to the life of your garage door. But once you see repair is already inevitable and urgent, give us a call and our highly trained and skilled repair technicians in Olympus Garage Door Repair in Garland, Texas are ready to serve you!
Signs You Need Garage Doors Repair Service
We usually take for granted early signs of problems in our garage doors. In long run, this could do more harm than good as it would entail more cost and time to repair. Call the experts in garage door repair as soon as you find the following signs of garage door problems for fast and efficient solutions:
- If your door opener is reversing or won’t go up, this could be due to resistance. Both the door and opener may need to be checked as some parts need to be replaced.
- If you cannot lock your garage door, it is means you have to realign the two horizontal bars located in the center of the door.
- Loosen roller brackets and bolts should be inspected and tighten as these holds the rails to the support brackets.
- The noisy garage door is an indication you may be at risk. The door should be checked once a year for proper maintenance. The damage is usually caused by the rollers, end bearing plates, cables and drums need to be changed.
- Using the garage door track system to help organize the garage causes risk as horizontal track should remain clear with minimum of two feet all the way around it. Avoid hanging anything on the track to ensure safety.
Checking your garage door particularly the wearable parts will not take more than 10 minutes. It is important to make sure all the parts of your garage door are in good condition all the time.
Common Garage Door Repair Problems
The garage door is one of the most integral part of a household. It provides safety and security for your vehicles, storage for items you want outside your house, among others. However, as you use your garage door frequently, problems may occur:
- Garage Door Openers – This is a powerful workhorse. However, openers usually malfunction given its age and frequency of usage. The door may start not closing fully or reversing before hitting the floor.
- Opener Remotes – Garage door opener remote controls can stop working properly from time to time. As there are many types of remotes varying from push buttons and key switches to keyless entries, all these have their own potential for failure.
- Spring Replacement – There are two kinds of springs: torsion and extension. Torsion springs could be found directly above the garage door which provide smooth and even operation. On the other hand, extension springs run parallel to each track on both sides.
- Broken Cables – This a complex potions of the garage door operations as the cables can break and come off the pulleys. Even the cable is relatively inexpensive, repairing it yourself is dangerous and complicated.
These are just some of the common garage door problems households usually encounter. The Olympus Garage Door Repair in Garland, Texas has highly trained and skilled repair technicians who are on-call to address these concerns and many more. Always remember that your garage doors are the largest and heaviest moving part of your homes. Any attempt to repair is dangerous and can cause various levels of injuries.